Illini Fighting Hunger has tremendous potential to grow, enabling us to produce more meals at lower cost through campus and community-based volunteer projects, helping starving and food-insecure people around the world.
Your monetary donations allow us to do incredible things, learn how to donate here.
There are also many in-kind donations and other partnerships that can support our work. Please contact us if you are interested in donating any of the following equipment, goods or services:
- Warehouse/storage space Thank you to University Dining and Catering!
- Pallet jack Thank you to C-U Illini After 5 Rotary Club!
- Storage shelving
- Volunteer forklift operators and loaning of forklift equipment (on an as-needed basis, please contact us if you’re interested)
- Bulk food product donations:
- Long grain white rice
- Textured soy protein
- Other dried foods including pasta or beans
- Freight/Shipping/Trucking services:
- On Campus
- Within Champaign-Urbana
- Within Midwestern states (including IL, IA, MN, WI, IN, NE)